This is what I'm currently working on. I started this almost a year ago at the Utah State Quilt Festival. I've started and put it aside many times as other projects came and went. Now that I no longer have any "promised projects" I am able to get back to this. I've loved seeing the vibrancy of the Kaffe Fassett fabrics for awhile and thought this was a great pattern to use them as the diamonds are a pretty good size. Unfortunately the picture just doesn't do justice to the fabrics. The pattern calls for vertical sashing and a small inner border and wider outer border. If you notice the column with the half diamonds is longer. Apparently I am to cut off some on both sides once I have all my columns done. Actually, not having to have exact measurements is liberating. I can't wait to complete this!