Thursday, February 17, 2011
I've been talking about doing something with hexagons for quite awhile now. I got an Accuquilt GO! before Christmas and it's taken me this long to get to it. What a breeze it was to cut out the hexagons in fabric, but in the end I cut out the paper pieces by hand. Couldn't find the paper pieces locally in the size I wanted. This is the smallest hexagon on the cutter so it's pretty small, I think maybe 3/4 inch finished. Anyway....I enjoyed doing the one flower. Have a couple of more cut out and ready to sew. I think I'll keep doing this from time to time. No plans for the flowers, just putting them together for kicks.