The past few days I've actually finished a number of projects! The first one was a cover for the EReader my husband bought me for Christmas. He had looked for a cover and couldn't find one and I was supposed to order one online, however, I wanted to take it with me and didn't want to wait, so I made one! I looked around on the web and took ideas here and there.
I also finished a couple of mug rugs that I was supposed to finish before Christmas. Given I didn't get my tree up till a couple days before the 25th, it didn't surprise me I didn't finish them until this week! I used some autumnal scraps for a friend who liked a quilt I had made for a charity auction on one and the other was made with some purchased fat quarters. They match fabric my friend bought on a shop hop we went on together.